SubadvisorsWellington Management Company LLP
Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, LLC
Morningstar CategoryLarge Cap Value
- Karen H. Grimes, CFA | Wellington Management Company LLP | Managed the fund since March 2008
- Adam H. Illfelder, CFA | Wellington Management Company LLP | Managed the fund since May 2018
- Brian F. Quinn, CFA | Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss | Managed the fund since October 2017
- Lewis Ropp | Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss | Managed the fund since October 2017
- Ray Nixon Jr. | Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss | Managed the fund since October 2017
The Fund seeks long-term total return.
The investment seeks long-term total return. The fund invests primarily in equity securities of issuers that the fund's subadviser believes are undervalued. It normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities. Equity securities include common stock, preferred stock, securities convertible into common or preferred stock, rights, and warrants. Although the fund may invest in companies of any size, the fund will tend to focus on companies with large market capitalizations. It may invest up to 20% of its total assets in the securities of foreign issuers and American Depositary Receipts ("ADRs"), including emerging market securities.
Fund BasicsReturn to Top
The Fund’s Principal Risks include- Cash Position Risk, Convertible Securities Risk, Equity Securities Risk, Foreign Investment Risk; Emerging Markets Risk; Currency Risk, Large Company Risk, Liquidity Risk, Management Risk, Market Risk, Preferred Stock Risk, Sector Risk, Small and Mid-Cap Company Risk, Valuation Risk, Value Company Risk. Please refer to the summary prospectus (via the link below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on the specific risks.