SubadvisorSands Capital Management, LLC
Jackson Square Partners
Morningstar CategoryLarge Growth
- Frank M. Sands, Jr., CFA | Sands Capital Management, LLC | Managed the fund since January 2004
- A. Michael Sramek, CFA | Sands Capital Management, LLC | Managed the fund since June 2013
- Wesley A. Johnston, CFA | Sands Capital Management, LLC | Managed the fund since January 2016
- Thomas H. Trentman, CFA | Sands Capital Management, LLC | Managed the fund since November 2017
- Christopher J. Bonavico, CFA | Jackson Square Partners | Managed the fund since June 2006
- Christopher M. Ericksen, CFA | Jackson Square Partners | Managed the fund since June 2006
- Daniel J. Prislin, CFA | Jackson Square Partners | Managed the fund since June 2006
- Jeffrey S. Van Harte, CFA | Jackson Square Partners | Managed the fund since June 2006
- William Montana | Jackson Square Partners | Managed the fund since January 2019
This Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation.
The investment seeks long-term capital appreciation. The fund invests primarily in equity securities of U.S. companies. It normally invests at least 80% of net assets in equity securities, including common stocks, preferred stocks, securities convertible into common or preferred stock, rights and warrants. The fund may invest up to 20% of total assets in foreign securities and American Depositary Receipts ("ADRs"), including emerging market securities. It is non-diversified.
Fund BasicsReturn to Top
The Fund’s Principal Risks include - Bank Loans Risk, Below Investment Grade Fixed Income Securities Risk, Cash Position Risk, Convertible Securities Risk, Credit Risk, Defaulted and Distressed Securities Risk, Derivatives Risk, Dollar Roll and Reverse Repurchase Agreement Transaction Risk, Equity Securities Risk, Fixed Income Securities Risk, Foreign Investment; Emerging Markets; Currency Risk, Frequent Trading/Portfolio Turnover Risk, Growth Company Risk, Large Company Risk, Leveraging Risk, Liquidity Risk, Management Risk, Market Risk, Mortgage-and Asset-Backed Securities Risk, Preferred Stocks Risk, Quantitative Models Risk, Repurchase Agreement Risk, Restricted Securities Risk, Risk of Investment in Other Funds or Pools Risk, Sector Risk, Small and Mid-Cap Company Risk, Sovereign Debt Obligations Risk, U.S. Government Risk, Valuation Risk, Value Company Risk, When-Issued, Delayed Delivery, TBA and Forward Commitment Transaction Risk. Please refer to the summary prospectus (via the link below or by sending an email to email@example.com) for more information on the specific risks.