SubadvisorInvesco Advisers, Inc.
T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Federated Clover Investment Advisors
Morningstar CategorySmall Blend
- Michael Abata, CFA | Invesco Advisers, Inc.| Managed the fund since February 2016
- Brian Morandi, CFA | Invesco Advisers, Inc.| Managed the fund since June 2018
- Glen Murphy, CFA | Invesco Advisers, Inc.| Managed the fund since January 2015
- J. David Wagner, CFA | T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. | Managed the fund since June 2014
- Stephen K. Gutch, CFA | Federated Clover Investment Advisors | Managed the fund since March 2006
- Martin A. Jarzebowski, CFA | Federated Clover Investment Advisors | Managed the fund since April 2015
The Fund seeks to achieve long-term growth of capital by investing primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities of smaller companies.
The investment seeks to achieve long-term growth of capital. The fund invests primarily in equity securities that the subadvisers consider to be undervalued. It normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in the securities of companies whose market capitalizations at the time of purchase are within the market capitalization range of companies included in the Russell 2000® Index or the S&P SmallCap 600 Index. The fund typically invests most of its assets in equity securities of U.S. companies, but may invest in foreign securities and ADRs, including emerging market securities. It will not invest more than 20% of its total assets in foreign securities.
Fund BasicsReturn to Top
The Fund’s Principal Risks include- Cash Position Risk, Convertible Securities Risk, Derivatives Risk, Equity Securities Risk, Foreign Investment Risk; Emerging Markets Risk; Currency Risk, Liquidity Risk, Management Risk, Market Risk, Preferred Stock Risk, REIT Risk, Risk of Investment in Other Funds and Pools, Sector Risk, Small and Mid-Cap Company Risk, Valuation Risk, Value Company Risk. Please refer to the summary prospectus (via the link below or by sending an email to email@example.com) for more information on the specific risks.