SubadvisorT. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Morningstar CategoryForeign Large Blend
- Gonzalo Pangaro, CFA | T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. | Managed the fund since inception
- Raymond A. Mills, Ph.D., CFA | T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. | Managed the fund since inception
- Richard N. Clattenburg, CFA | T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. | Managed the fund since inception
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth and current income primarily through investments in non-U.S. stocks.
The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus the amount of any borrowings for investment purposes) in primarily in non-U.S. securities, which may include emerging markets (including so-called “frontier market”) securities. Emerging market countries in which the Fund may invest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Asia: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Latin America: Argentina, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru, and Venezuela.
- Europe: Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Africa and the Middle East: Bahrain, Botswana, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Zimbabwe.
Fund BasicsReturn to Top
The Fund’s Principal Risks include – Banking and Financial Companies Risk, Cash Position Risk, Convertible Securities Risk, Derivatives Risk, Equity Securities Risk, Foreign Investment Risk; Emerging Markets Risk; Currency Risk, Geographic Focus Risk, Growth Company Risk, Large Company Risk, Liquidity Risk, Management Risk, Market Risk, Preferred Stock Risk, Risk of Investment in Other Funds or Pools, Sector Risk, Small and Mid-Cap Company Risk, Valuation Risk, Value Company Risk. Please refer to the prospectus (via the link below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on the specific risks.