To Access Your
A distributable event must occur to qualify for a distribution.
- » Turn age 59½ (no authorization required)
- » Leave employment (distributions are not required unless you are age 70 ½ or older)
- » Qualify for financial hardship withdrawal (see your employer's plan details for availability)
- » Qualify for a loan (see your employer's plan details for availability)
- » Qualify to purchase IPERS credits
- » Lump sum(s)
- » Periodic payments
- » Lifetime payments
- » Required minimum distributions at age 70 ½
- » Rollover to an outside retirement account
- » To get assistance requesting a distribution, call MassMutual Customer Service at 800-743-5274.