To Access Your
A distributable event must occur to qualify for a distribution.
- » In-Service
- » Qualify for a 457 unforeseeable emergency withdrawal
- » Qualify for a 457 plan small account cash out
- » Turn age 70½
- » Leave employment - distributions are not required unless you are age 70½ or older
- » Qualify to purchase IPERS credits
- » Withdrawal of rollover source
Payment options if qualified
- » Lump sum(s)
- » Periodic payments
- » Lifetime payments
- » Required minimum distributions at age 70 ½
- » Rollover to an outside retirement account
- » For eligibility and distribution request instructions, visit RIC Distributions While Employed or call MassMutual Customer Service at 800-743-5274.
Separated from employment
- » To get assistance after leaving employment, call MassMutual Customer Service at 800-743-5274.